During July 16-19, 2019, the delegation of Ukraine headed by the representative of the State Financial Monitoring Service of Ukraine is participating in the 58th MONEYVAL Plenary meeting in Strasbourg, France.
During the Plenary meeting, the Head of the delegation of Ukraine will present the 1st Follow-up Report of Ukraine following the MONEYVAL 5th round of mutual evaluation.
Morover, the delegation of Ukraine will inform the participants of the Plenary meeting about the results of measures taken by Ukraine in the AML/CFT area and further directions of Ukraine’s activity in this area.
Also during the mentioned Plenary meeting the delegation of Ukraine will participate in the discussion of:
- MONEYVAL strategy for 2019-2022;
- MONEYVAL member states reports within the MONEYVAL 4th and 5th rounds of mutual evaluation;
- amendments of MONEYVAL’s 5th round rules of procedure;
- draft 5th round Mutual Evaluation Reports on the Republic of Moldova and Malta;
- information on current state of signing and ratification by the countries of the Council of Europe Convention on Laundering, Search, Seizure and Confiscation of the Proceeds from Crime and on the Terrorist Financing (CETS № 198);
- information on the appointment of Rapporteur Teams for the Follow-up Reports to be considered at the Plenary meeting;
- regional operational plan to counter terrorist financing;
- information on AML/CFT initiatives in MONEYVAL states and territories.
Press service of the SFMS