During the period from 3 till 7 of December, 2018, the delegation of Ukraine headed by the representative of the State Financial Monitoring Service of Ukraine is participating in the 57th MONEYVAL Plenary meeting in Strasbourg, French Republic.
During the Plenary meeting, the Head of the delegation of Ukraine presented the case which was awarded the Best Egmont Case Award 2018.
After the presentation, the delegation of Ukraine received accolades and congratulations on this achievement from the Plenary participants.
Morover, the delegation of Ukraine will inform the participants of the Plenary meeting about the results of measures taken by Ukraine in the AML/CFT area and further directions of Ukraine’s activity in this area as well as will participate in the discussion of:
- Council of Europe Convention on Laundering, Search, Seizure and Confiscation of the Proceeds from Crime and on the Terrorist Financing;
- follow-up reports of MONEYVAL states;
- voluntary Tax Compliance Scheme of the Republic of Moldova;
- countering the laundering of proceeds from human-trafficking;
- regional operational plan to counter terrorist financing;
- information on AML/CFT initiatives in MONEYVAL states and territories.
Press service of the SFMS